Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » PC/Console Related » PS/1/2/3/4/PSP




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: PS2 (SOLD)
 Post Posted: 25 Nov 2010, 15:01 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town Member
Opel Club Cape Town Member
User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2010, 13:43
Posts: 2873
Location: Brackenfell, CPT
Slimline console, comes with 2 controllers, 2 memory cards (8mb each) and 9 games (all original).

List of games:
God of War 1
God of war 2
Juiced 2: Hot import nights
Burnout 3: Takedown
Rugby 2005
Killzone
Need for speed carbon (terrible game I know)
Def Jam Vendetta
KOF neowave

Reason for sale: Very rarely being used.
Price: R900
If interested PM me. Thanx.

_________________
Image
Ex: 2009 Astra OPC+
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.9 CDTI
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.8 sport
Ex: 2003 Astra G 1.8 16v


Last edited by Thundercat on 03 Dec 2010, 10:41, edited 3 times in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2
 Post Posted: 25 Nov 2010, 15:11 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
User avatar

Joined: 05 May 2009, 12:53
Posts: 642
Location: filling the cup
good luck with the sale.
U have exactly the same games i have. Nfs carbon is a cool game, u jst need to get into it. 8)

_________________
Vdub VR6 :correct:
Nissan 200sti :correct:
Honda vtec (civic)
Toyota RSI
Toyota runx rsi
Toyota bubble gli :correct:
Ford fiesta st :correct:



Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2
 Post Posted: 25 Nov 2010, 15:26 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town Member
Opel Club Cape Town Member
User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2010, 13:43
Posts: 2873
Location: Brackenfell, CPT
RaCing1 wrote:
good luck with the sale.
U have exactly the same games i have. Nfs carbon is a cool game, u jst need to get into it. 8)

lol really? good taste man :kallit:
I dont dislike NFS carbon, but it was disappointing man. Best part about the game was the drifting, but then again compare that drifting to the drifting on Juiced and it seems like childs play. I could never master juiced drifting lol :oops: bro kicked by a$$ everytime :fight:

_________________
Image
Ex: 2009 Astra OPC+
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.9 CDTI
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.8 sport
Ex: 2003 Astra G 1.8 16v


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2
 Post Posted: 25 Nov 2010, 15:36 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
User avatar

Joined: 05 May 2009, 12:53
Posts: 642
Location: filling the cup
juicd 2 driftn is awsm, u just nd 2 get the nack of it nd u can do it the whl day but it is tricky in the bgining.
What i dnt like bout carbon is some of the races is hard but ok thats the challenge.
Will tell my frnd bout yr sale coz hes always hogging my sh1t. Thats a decent price :thumbup:

_________________
Vdub VR6 :correct:
Nissan 200sti :correct:
Honda vtec (civic)
Toyota RSI
Toyota runx rsi
Toyota bubble gli :correct:
Ford fiesta st :correct:



Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2
 Post Posted: 25 Nov 2010, 16:17 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town Member
Opel Club Cape Town Member
User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2010, 13:43
Posts: 2873
Location: Brackenfell, CPT
RaCing1 wrote:
juicd 2 driftn is awsm, u just nd 2 get the nack of it nd u can do it the whl day but it is tricky in the bgining.
What i dnt like bout carbon is some of the races is hard but ok thats the challenge.
Will tell my frnd bout yr sale coz hes always hogging my sh1t. Thats a decent price :thumbup:

Lol yeah my bro gets millions of drift points in those drift endurance events.
Thanx bud! I found another game now lol, will update first post.

_________________
Image
Ex: 2009 Astra OPC+
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.9 CDTI
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.8 sport
Ex: 2003 Astra G 1.8 16v


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2
 Post Posted: 25 Nov 2010, 16:19 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town Member
Opel Club Cape Town Member
User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2010, 13:43
Posts: 2873
Location: Brackenfell, CPT
First post updated.
Added a game.

_________________
Image
Ex: 2009 Astra OPC+
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.9 CDTI
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.8 sport
Ex: 2003 Astra G 1.8 16v


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2
 Post Posted: 25 Nov 2010, 16:25 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:03
Posts: 1244
Location: Brackenfell / Paarl
LOL. i wanna buy the games. maybe i must buy everything and sell the ps2 again without the games.. :think: but then youyll have to wait till i pay..lol. its suppose to be tomorrow

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2
 Post Posted: 25 Nov 2010, 16:52 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town Member
Opel Club Cape Town Member
User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2010, 13:43
Posts: 2873
Location: Brackenfell, CPT
Cors@boy wrote:
LOL. i wanna buy the games. maybe i must buy everything and sell the ps2 again without the games.. :think: but then youyll have to wait till i pay..lol. its suppose to be tomorrow

Do it! :claugh:

_________________
Image
Ex: 2009 Astra OPC+
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.9 CDTI
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.8 sport
Ex: 2003 Astra G 1.8 16v


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2
 Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010, 11:27 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town Member
Opel Club Cape Town Member
User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2010, 13:43
Posts: 2873
Location: Brackenfell, CPT
1st post updated, found my 2nd memory card.
Bump!

_________________
Image
Ex: 2009 Astra OPC+
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.9 CDTI
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.8 sport
Ex: 2003 Astra G 1.8 16v


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2
 Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010, 11:44 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49329
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
great price..wish i had some spare cash lying around...would've taken it'

free bump

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2
 Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010, 12:19 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:03
Posts: 1244
Location: Brackenfell / Paarl
LOL. maybe if i pay today.. but im gonna be broke again this month lol. . wil see maybe today. i might come to the dyno day. but not too early cause ive got a 21st tonight and tomorow night. i actually wanted to put my bakkie on the rollers tomorow. :whistle:

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2
 Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010, 12:49 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town Member
Opel Club Cape Town Member
User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2010, 13:43
Posts: 2873
Location: Brackenfell, CPT
Cors@boy wrote:
LOL. maybe if i pay today.. but im gonna be broke again this month lol. . wil see maybe today. i might come to the dyno day. but not too early cause ive got a 21st tonight and tomorow night. i actually wanted to put my bakkie on the rollers tomorow. :whistle:

No sweat dude! Yeah I will be at the dyno day tomorrow, you should put the bakkie on man, just for the fun.

_________________
Image
Ex: 2009 Astra OPC+
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.9 CDTI
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.8 sport
Ex: 2003 Astra G 1.8 16v


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2
 Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010, 15:14 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:03
Posts: 1244
Location: Brackenfell / Paarl
Thundercat wrote:
Cors@boy wrote:
LOL. maybe if i pay today.. but im gonna be broke again this month lol. . wil see maybe today. i might come to the dyno day. but not too early cause ive got a 21st tonight and tomorow night. i actually wanted to put my bakkie on the rollers tomorow. :whistle:

No sweat dude! Yeah I will be at the dyno day tomorrow, you should put the bakkie on man, just for the fun.


Oky cwl. I must just check if i payed already. Youve got PM. :duim: maybe i must put him up but you guys shouldnt die of all the smoke. :claugh:

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2
 Post Posted: 03 Dec 2010, 09:51 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:03
Posts: 1244
Location: Brackenfell / Paarl
...SOLD...

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2
 Post Posted: 03 Dec 2010, 10:41 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town Member
Opel Club Cape Town Member
User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2010, 13:43
Posts: 2873
Location: Brackenfell, CPT
Shot Corsaboy!!! Thanx alot man! If there any problems dont hesitate to come back to me :duim:

_________________
Image
Ex: 2009 Astra OPC+
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.9 CDTI
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.8 sport
Ex: 2003 Astra G 1.8 16v


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2 (SOLD)
 Post Posted: 03 Dec 2010, 11:35 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:03
Posts: 1244
Location: Brackenfell / Paarl
Shot TC :duim: .. everything works fine just gonna clean the discs abit cause def jam vendetta and burnout 3 struggle to work 100%. but D.J.V worked on the other ps2. so just think they abit dirty , think disc cleaner will help..

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2 (SOLD)
 Post Posted: 03 Dec 2010, 13:05 
Offline
Opel Club Cape Town Member
Opel Club Cape Town Member
User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2010, 13:43
Posts: 2873
Location: Brackenfell, CPT
Cors@boy wrote:
Shot TC :duim: .. everything works fine just gonna clean the discs abit cause def jam vendetta and burnout 3 struggle to work 100%. but D.J.V worked on the other ps2. so just think they abit dirty , think disc cleaner will help..


Yeah i think a disc cleaner should do the trick.

_________________
Image
Ex: 2009 Astra OPC+
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.9 CDTI
Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.8 sport
Ex: 2003 Astra G 1.8 16v


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PS2 (SOLD)
 Post Posted: 03 Dec 2010, 14:22 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:03
Posts: 1244
Location: Brackenfell / Paarl
Thundercat wrote:
Cors@boy wrote:
Shot TC :duim: .. everything works fine just gonna clean the discs abit cause def jam vendetta and burnout 3 struggle to work 100%. but D.J.V worked on the other ps2. so just think they abit dirty , think disc cleaner will help..


Yeah i think a disc cleaner should do the trick.

:duim:

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

Board index » PC/Console Related » PS/1/2/3/4/PSP


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron